Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Widget in Header are adds unexplainable height

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 8, 2010, 07:47 AM
Fux

142 posts · Apr 2009
[SOLVED] Widget in Header are adds unexplainable height

Hi,
I just added a custom widget area to one of my blogs. But as soon as I put a widget in there, the widget area adds an additional 40-50px to the bottom of the widget area. It's white (or transparent) and I can't seem to get it away. I've double-checked all places I remember to use paddings, margins etc - nothing. I also remember that I encountered this before and even fixed it. I do not remember how, though.
Reproduce:
1. Add widget area re to header area (<?php bfa_widget_area('name=headerWidgets&cells=2&align_ 1=7&align_2=7&width_1=800'); ?>)
2. Check page: Nothing happened (correct)
3. Add widget to "headerWidget" area (e.g. an image with height 20)
4. Check page: Image is added as well as 40-50 px of space below it

Can you help me with this one? I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.4