Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Display only one category in front page posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2009, 09:16 AM
majofa

13 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Display only one category in front page posts

I am trying to display posts of only one category in the front page.

I tried
<?php if (is_front_page()) query_posts('cat=8'); ?>
that I thought was the logic solution, but did not work.

Suggestions ?