Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Style problem in IE Safari and prism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2009, 02:32 AM
Caitriona

2 posts · Dec 2009
Exclamation Style problem in IE Safari and prism

Having moved our site into the amazing atahualpa theme a month ago and getting it up and running pretty much to my satisfaction (using Firefox) I now find that when viewed in IE, Safari or Google Prism almost the the entire page and sidebars behave like an single erratic sticky mouse over link. It looks awful and I hope it doesn;t mean I have wasted all this time.

The site is www.manzanitavillage.org

Any suggestions? This can't be normal behavior for the theme. I have tried disabling plugins. Have not got much further. (I am more or less out of my depth with CSS unless it's a simple obvious change)

Anyone got any suggestions? Thank you in advance