Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Product Categories Widget

Old Aug 20, 2010, 08:51 AM
frgvn

16 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Product Categories Widget

Hi guys -

I am having problems with the Product Categories Widget. The title is separate from the category list. I have been in contact with the wp e-commerce team and they had me go in and change the default.css which made it finally show background color and the borders (which before only the title had - the categories were on my body background).

Unfortunately though they still look like separate widgets - totally weird. Anyway I am still in touch with the e-commerce team - but I'm beginning to wonder if it is in my atahualpa settings.

My site is http://carneysitch2stitch.com/ would you guys take a look? I would greatly appreciate it - I'm going nuts...well I'm going more nuts

Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2010, 03:18 PM
frgvn

16 posts · Feb 2010
Solved this - the wp e-commerce forum had me delete the widgets css in the default.css filem- worked like a charm!