Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

WP ecommerce, lost right sidebar on single product page

Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:45 PM
Kier

2 posts · May 2011
Hi Dave,

Thanks for addressing this one, and even more thanks to Juggledad for fixing the problem. I've had hell's own trouble with the wpec updates and have made 3 test sites so far with atahualpa and weaver and still have none of them working properly.

I have my atahualpa + wpec test site with multiple problems but am going to reinstall all the latest versions as you have and hope this solution solves sidebar problem also.

I haven't asked in this forum for wpec fixes before as I assumed it was the plugin problem and so wouldn't apply here, but thanks Juggledad for helping.

I really want to keep using atahualpa for my wpec site as I've been using it from the start and will hopefully be using use themeframe for my next test site.

Cheers, let's hope this works
Old Jul 18, 2011, 03:11 PM
ozbod

59 posts · Jan 2010
Stamford, Lincs, England
Hi Kier,

I seem to have ATA and WPEC living happily together now, I am no expert but if I an be of any assistance just give me a shout, no promises though but if I can help I will.

Cheers

Dave
Old Jul 20, 2011, 04:25 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Im using (happily now) WPEC Version 3.7.8, Gold Cart Version 2.9.2 with Atahualpa 3.4.9.
Later versions of WPEC gave me problems and I always use ATA 3.4.9. I now use TF themes, but havent tried a WPEC with one yet. I'll probably continue to use ATA 3.4.9 if I want to use WPEC.
Finding a reliable combination can be a nightmare, so this may help someone.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 09:04 AM
kamuzon

2 posts · Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
alright I may have something. It seems that the plugin is using SESSION's and that is messing up the Theme variables, but this might provide a 'get around' for it.

edit footer.php and change line 3 from
HTML Code:
if (!isset($bfa_ata))  
to
HTML Code:
if ((!isset($bfa_ata)) or (class_exists('WP_eCommerce')) ) 
I comment this line, cause with FoxyShop is the same problem.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 04:17 PM
doubleclic

3 posts · Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
alright I may have something. It seems that the plugin is using SESSION's and that is messing up the Theme variables, but this might provide a 'get around' for it.

edit footer.php and change line 3 from
HTML Code:
if (!isset($bfa_ata))  
to
HTML Code:
if ((!isset($bfa_ata)) or (class_exists('WP_eCommerce')) ) 
Thanks - this solved my problem too.