Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Drop Down Menu for Pages on SideBar...

Old Mar 9, 2010, 03:05 AM
agusbagus

4 posts · Mar 2010
Wink Drop Down Menu for Pages on SideBar...

Hi Guys...

I have googled and searched on this forum but still unable to find what I was looking for. If this issue had been discussed before, could someone redirect me to related thread please?
I would like to know is that possible for me to have pages navigation menu on sidebar with dropdown effect. So only if someone moves the cursor or clicks to the menu, it will shows submenus, otherwise it will shows very longgggg menu on sidebar.
Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Agus
Old Mar 9, 2010, 05:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what you are looking for is a plugin, try a google search 'wordpress widget page dropdown'