Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Inserting horizontal rule removes the content of the whole post

Old Apr 23, 2011, 01:07 AM
Jacek01

5 posts · Feb 2011
Hello,

Me, a technician and my colleague, an editor, we both like the Atahualpa\s large scale configuration profile and at the same time WordPress simplicity.
However I agree that red line goes when you need to find special solutions for particular server configurations. It takes too much time. Can you suggest the combination of Atahualpa/WordPress versions which work stable on the majority of the apache servers? We made a small donation but the level of the instability among the number of our installations is too high.

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 24, 2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 01:20 AM
Jacek01

5 posts · Feb 2011
Here ara our main problems which are occuring on two different server:

1. Inserting horizontal rule removes the content of the whole post
(one server generates a PHP memory extention demand above server allowed value)
2. Atahualpa 3.6.4 does not work with any suhoshin fixes applied.

best regards
Jacek01
Old Apr 23, 2011, 04:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Version 3.5.3 does not use the code that causes the suhosin issue

Please explain point 1 a little more, I'm unclear as to what you are asking
Old Apr 24, 2011, 04:17 AM
Jacek01

5 posts · Feb 2011
After I add a horizontal line <hr style="width: 700px;" /> with TinyMCE Advanced v 3.3.9 on the top of page the post entry is no longer displayed on the website
In particular the html code <hr style="width: 700px;" /> and all the rest of the post content is kept in the database but not displayed on the webpage
Old Apr 24, 2011, 04:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
1) what is the url?
2) go to 'ato->export/import settings' and export your settings then attach them to a reply
3) you say
Quote:
After I add a horizontal line <hr style="width: 700px;" /> with TinyMCE Advanced v 3.3.9 on the top of page the post entry is no longer displayed on the website
exactly where are you putting that? in each post? In an Atahualpa option (if so which one)?
Old Apr 24, 2011, 10:18 AM
Jacek01

5 posts · Feb 2011
1. http://www.es-se.org/se/stadgar/
2. ata file is included.
3. It is not in the Atahlaupa. It is in TinyMCE editor, where we ara adding the line <hr style="width: 700px;" /> which results in a blank post within the webpage. At the url above there should be a text under the title Stadgar.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-es-seorg-20110403.txt (19.6 KB, 758 views)
Old Apr 24, 2011, 04:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what happens if you disable the TinyMCE editor?
Old Apr 24, 2011, 07:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
When I use the HR function of the TinyMCE editor all is well in my tests.