Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Using gys-themed-categories but want the atahualpa header on top

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 4, 2009, 09:16 AM
blogmom

24 posts · Jun 2009
Using gys-themed-categories but want the atahualpa header on top

Hi all, I'm using gys-themed-categories to give the theme "Recipes-Blog" (http://www.templatepanic.com/article...ordpress-theme) to all posts categorized as Recipes. However this theme has its own header. For a consistent look, I would like to keep my atahualpa header, but have themed pages for recipes.

Can anyone help me with this?

(I already tried replacing <?php get_header(); ?> in the Recipes-Blog index file with <?php include (MYSERVERPATHTOATAHUALPA/header.php'); ?> but of course this didn't work since atahualpa's header needs all the other files and functions in its theme directory. I'm wondering if I need to make my own custom version of atahualpa and incorporate the Recipe-Blog theme files but that is a little beyond my hack understanding of php