Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] Can't make my blog theme in my language.

Old Oct 22, 2009, 02:52 PM
trollinski

1 posts · Oct 2009
Hi guys,

I know that such a topic was written here and i know that there were links to some other sources but still i don't know how to solve my problem. I do not know any PHP language maybe that is why i can't solve this problem.

OK - so. I have installed 2.8.5 wordpress on my server and then change the theme to Branford Magazine - here you have how it looks right now - www.elkardach.pl

My problem is that i cannot change the language of theme - so for instance there are pages like HOME, heads like NEWS & BROWSE CATEGORIES and so on.

I have red README how to change laguage - i have dowloaded from poedit.net program and then i have created two files - pl_PL.po and pl_PL.mo (i have transleted everything there) Then i have rewrite it on de_DE as it was written in readme on my server - but still i have it in English.

Can anybody help me, please.I need to change everything into my language (i'm make a page for my father that can't speak english)
Old Oct 22, 2009, 05:29 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this forrum is for users of the Atahualpa theme. If you switch to Atahualpa and have questions, feel free to post them. If you are using another theme you will need to contact the theme's author for help.