Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] All in one seo plugin - titles are not showing up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 17, 2011, 02:19 AM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
Unhappy [SOLVED] All in one seo plugin - titles are not showing up

Hello

I am using 3.5.3 on the latest wordpress. The titles for homepage as well as post pages i put in the all in one seo option are not what I am seeing on the page but the actual post titles. For ome page it is the website title itself. Any help will be appreciated. I am not using the atahualpa seo options either. My site is http://learnsignlanguageonline.org/

Jimmy