Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Permalink change shows in firefox not in IE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 9, 2012, 01:40 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Permalink change shows in firefox not in IE

Hi

It may not be a theme option, but from th the dashboard I changed my permalinks custom setting from year, cat,post and selected postname and inserted a code into the htaccess file however the website shows in Fire fox and not in IE now. Using all the lastest versions.

I knew I should have kept it as it was !

Any helep would be most appreciated.