Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Open Comment Author link in new window

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 25, 2009, 08:19 AM
Larry

37 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] Open Comment Author link in new window

I would like to have the hyperlink for the Author of any comment who provides a website url, to open in a new window. I searched the forum here already with no luck.

I know I can use target="_blank" but can't find where the best place to add this would be.