Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Google Custom Search Widget not working.

Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:06 PM
simonsaysgo

2 posts · Jan 2010
Since changing to Atahualpa my search widget is not working correctly. It seems to be the default WP search even though I have Google Custom Search Plugin installed. I had been successfully using Google Custom Search Plugin for months with my previous theme. Any suggestions?
Site is:
http://test.dinein.us/
Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:27 PM
simonsaysgo

2 posts · Jan 2010
I have found a way to make it work...by using a text widget and inserting the code there. (Something I did not have to do previously) But it works now....