Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

How to remove "1 comment on (page title)"?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 2, 2009, 02:01 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
How to remove "1 comment on (page title)"?

Hi all,
I am trying to figure out how to completely remove the "1 comment to (page title)" from my site. I am using a page to serve as a customer comment area and have enabled comments on that page. But I want that part to go away. I tried deleting this code from comments.php:
Code:
	<a name="comments"></a><!-- named anchor for skip links -->
<h3 id="comments"><?php // Comment Area Title
	comments_number(__('No comments yet to ', 'atahualpa'),
    __('1 comment to ', 'atahualpa'), __('% comments to ', 'atahualpa'));
	echo get_the_title(); ?></h3>
It worked, but at the bottom of the page (underneath the comment form), the page title appears. Weird. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Link to site: http://www.laurenacooper.com/cakewalk