Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Changing Home page formatting ...

Old Feb 19, 2009, 03:24 PM
Old Squid

1 posts · Feb 2009
Hi All Bloggers

We are using Atahualpa for our blog and find it very good. Of course, with all things, there are some areas that are puzzling to me.

Is there any way to format (wrong word?) the home page. I am relatively familiar with HTML and CSS but find pHp to be a very strange animal. I would like to place a JavaScript or Flash device on this page so that it remains as sticky on this page ... and the posts fall below this element. Not sure that makes much sense but that is basically what I want.

Check out our site: http://www.buildingagreenerearth.com ... any comments, good or bad, are welcome.

Cheers ... Dale (sometimes called squid)
Old Feb 19, 2009, 05:59 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Put the code into index.php right after

PHP Code:
<?php get_header(); ?>