Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to make a couple of adjustments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 16, 2010, 08:04 AM
Panda

12 posts · Dec 2010
How to make a couple of adjustments

The first thing I can't find, is where to set the color or size of the top horizontal rule, which is white now (see attached image). The horizontal rule in question is on my main page, not on a post.

The second is the little bullets (see attached image), where can I make adjustments to those, or maybe not have them all? I found where the little rectangle boxes next to the links can be added, but it leaves the bullets and both together doesn't look very good.

One more thing, I didn't mark it in the image attached but you can see it, the dark gray bar above the white horizontal rule, where is the adjustment for that? It is both on the top and bottom of the image in the header.

Thank you for your help!

This is the best WP theme there is! Thank you for making it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wpscrnsht.jpg
Views:	1472
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	964  

Last edited by Panda; Dec 16, 2010 at 08:19 AM.