Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adsense doesn't show up properly

Old Dec 7, 2009, 12:09 AM
fangfang

3 posts · Nov 2009
Hi there,

my website is www.chinasundae.com.

I have placed two google adsense ads in my rightside bar. My problem is those ads display very unstably. Both of them show up in the home page, one of them sometimes disappears when you open a posts.

This time, both ads don't show up on this post I just posted:
http://chinasundae.com/2009/12/06/10...-you-to-china/

Could someone please take a look and let me know why is that? Is there a way to fix or to avoid it from happening?

Thank you!

FangFang
Old Dec 7, 2009, 09:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Looking at it in FireFox using Firebug it shows two bad requests for google ads
Old Dec 7, 2009, 06:44 PM
fangfang

3 posts · Nov 2009
Dear juggledad,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I don't know too much about computer or coding. I never changed the google adsense codes, it's always in the same widget, and it sometimes shows up and sometimes doesn't.

Is there something I can do to fix the problem? If so, how do I do that?

Thank you again.
FangFang
Old Dec 7, 2009, 07:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Not knowing what you have coded, it's a little tough to figure it out. One thing you could try is making the sidebar bigger in case it is a size issue