Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Still having Post title styling issues

Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:24 AM
Paleo Pat

34 posts · Jan 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Send a message via ICQ to Paleo Pat Send a message via AIM to Paleo Pat Send a message via Yahoo to Paleo Pat
I fixed part of it. I can get the red to show up, when needed. But the codes for say italics are still coming through as raw code. When I changed that code, as suggested, it causes the post titles to sometimes mess up. Might have to change that back.

Anyhow, this can wait till the author comes back from Military duty.

-Pat