Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Add data on post container near the headline

Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:27 AM
guaccio2209

9 posts · Oct 2011
Hello everybody.

Today i wanna ask you if is possibile to insert the date(es:12 october) in position of a background on the left of the container post.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/examplel.jpg/

I'll explain better now: www.designblog22.altervista.org
If you look at the left of any post you'll see a background image(inserted by using the style & post page), a blue botton with a text inside made in photoshop(T NEWS)
My question is: it's possible to insert a script that will show the date exactly where is positioned the blue botton?
I'm using the latest version of wp and atahualpa.

Last edited by guaccio2209; Nov 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM.