Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Layout same for other pages...

Old May 16, 2011, 11:26 AM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
[SOLVED] Layout same for other pages...

Hi, I am currently designing and building a website though have a layout and page issue i'd like some help with. Here is the site, www.thecubebirmingham.net

I was wondering how I could apply the exact layout to the other pages of the website. The layout for the other pages will contain the navigation (on the left) and some other content in the field next to it relating to the button title. E.g, the 'Events' button will go to a page containing information on events.

Right now, if you click on 'artists' for example, this page appears...http://thecubebirmingham.net/artists/

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Old May 16, 2011, 12:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Unable to access site.
Old May 16, 2011, 12:55 PM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
I think I had this problem the other day when you tried looking at my site for a similar issue. Really unsure as to why this is happening. It works fine here and on other networks :\
Old May 16, 2011, 05:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I guess I'm confused as to what you want/or what you are doing.

When you style your site, all pages will look the same unless you take action to make them look different, which it looks like you have done.

On the home page you show the left side bar, but not on the artist page. If you want them to look the same, why don't you have a left sidebar on the artist page?
Old May 17, 2011, 06:39 PM
hardy9298

28 posts · May 2011
@juggledad...Ok, this makes sense though just unsure to how this is exactly done, can you help? I am not sure how to specifically edit the 'artists' page. Thanks for the reply
Old May 17, 2011, 07:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to ato->export/import settings and export your settings and attach them to a reply

Last edited by juggledad; May 18, 2011 at 06:50 AM.