Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Main Post Page-1 primary post...4 mini highlights

Old Feb 16, 2011, 06:34 PM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
Main Post Page-1 primary post...4 mini highlights

I'm looking to turn the home page of my blog center column area to look like www.merrygourmet.com

There is the latest post fully shown then below it there are 4 highlights of the previous posts including picture and short blurp and link to read more.

Is there an easy way to set this up with ATA?
Old Feb 16, 2011, 09:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Check in ATO>Configure Excerpts