Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Background image not working

Old Jun 13, 2011, 06:48 PM
redmestic

2 posts · Jun 2011
I didn't realize I would lose my background image when I updated Atahualpa. I just cannot figure out how to set my image again. I an trying to do this under body, text, links.

I am having trouble figuring out how to write the code (my preggy brain is failing me).
My blog is rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Setting a background image for the body:
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/backgr.gif) repeat top left;
To use your own image upload it to /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/

I have uploaded my image. The image direct link is: http://christopherbarrickne.fatcow.c...ewallpaper.png

Please help! I know I am missing some super simple step.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 08:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just replace the path in your code with the path to the image...
HTML Code:
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/duotonewallpaper.png) repeat top left fixed;
I added fixed as I like that effect but you can just remove that if you prefer the background to scroll.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 08:49 PM
redmestic

2 posts · Jun 2011
Thank you so much - that's just what I needed!