Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Background Color

Old Feb 11, 2009, 09:36 AM
joestyer

17 posts · Feb 2009
Falmouth Kentucky
Background Color

Ok I have checked around and not seeing a post that answers my question. I cant believe I am asking this but where to I change the background color of my page? I want the whole background to be something different. I have tried some different CSS background codes but nothing seems to change. I hope someone can help me out. www.blackberrysites.com is the site. Thank you in advance.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 05:03 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See

for the body (On your site the little space on the left and right side of the layout)

A. Theme Options -> Body, Text & Links -> Body Style

for the layout (the whole page except the body)

A. Theme Options -> Layout -> Layout Container Style

The center at

A. Theme Options -> Center

The sidebars at

A. Theme Options -> Sidebars

Put

HTML Code:
background: #123456;
or

HTML Code:
background-color: #123456;
into those. Use what's already there (background or background-color) if there's already a background style defined.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 07:11 PM
joestyer

17 posts · Feb 2009
Falmouth Kentucky
Thank you Flynn. If you have script knowledge you can really over think this Theme. This is the best theme I have come accross yet.
Best Regards
Joe Styer
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:57 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
I'm new to this theme and its forum so please understand that the above answer is opaque to me. I don't have a clue what it means. I know how to edit PHP and CSS in a text editor, but I do not know what it means to start from "Body."

Maybe if I restate the question, I can get an answer I can use.

In which PHP or CSS file do I edit which code to edit the background color of all pages to a hexcolor that I want?
Old Mar 1, 2009, 05:23 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I edited the post to make this a bit more understandable
Old Mar 1, 2009, 07:00 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Ahh! now I understand. Thank you for the help.