Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Change color of title text in sidebar text widget

Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:27 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
Hitting a block here with how to change text color on titles in a text sidebar widget.

Did some digging, but could not find straightforward answers... they are now red and I need them to be black, but can't find how to change it. Forgot how...

Thanks! Client committee is looking at the site right now, and would love to change it in a hurry if someone can help.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:33 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
Sorry, the web address if that helps is:
http://www.friendstpl.org
Old Feb 1, 2010, 06:01 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
Sorry, now realize it is probably a problem in my headings (h1, h2, h3, h4).
Back when I was beginning, think I hardcoded the color in there - is that in the editor/css stuff?

Thanks again...
Old Feb 1, 2010, 06:12 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
This call for help is CANCELLED... I swear I looked in the widgets section many times, but somehow missed it. Don't know how to mark this solved...