Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Javascript tags seems to be stripped on archive pages but not on post pages

Old Feb 24, 2012, 08:30 AM
alexta69

1 posts · Feb 2012
Hi,

I'm using the Atahualpa theme and it's been really great so far. I'm having a strange problem though: the archive pages of my blog seem to strip the <script> tags from code that is embedded in the post, causing it to display as part of the post. The post pages are OK though. Am I doing anything wrong?
Here's an example. An archive page with the Javascript showing:
http://www.hectic.net/2010/03/
And the only post on that page, when viewed directly, is showing OK:
http://www.hectic.net/2010/03/25/yucatan-mexico-2007/

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Regards,
--Alex
Old Feb 24, 2012, 08:45 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You have to tell WordPress not to strip the tags in excerpts by putting the <script> tag in the Don't strip these tags box in the Configure Excerpts section of the theme options.