Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to change "home" page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 19, 2009, 06:26 AM
sheilahoff

6 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] How to change "home" page

I'm brand new to WP and happy to have found this GREAT theme and online support. I have several questions but will post each with unique subject line in what I hope will be the correct areas. I have two related questions that may not quite belong here. I'd like to make a static page my homepage and I'm not seeing how to do that. AND... I've renamed the "home" page to "blog" and added it to the header menu. But I can't seem to find a way to make the sidebar version of the same menu display that link.

Evolving page is at http://www.bonnietarses.com/blog.

Thanks for your help.
Sheila