Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.6.7 Post Titles repeat repeat repeat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 17, 2011, 08:06 AM
LGL

15 posts · Feb 2011
Smile [SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.6.7 Post Titles repeat repeat repeat

I previous versions of Atahualpa, I was able to manage those repeating titles on Posts with the use of the options just below the post. HOWEVER this version, seems to have a mind of it's own. I have turned off and even reset all the features that I thought might cause this problem, all to no avail. I finally "jerry-rigged" it by putting half of the title in the Post Title Box (Header) and the other half in the "Body Title Multi Post Pages" box.
"Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages" is UNchecked, however I get the same result with it checked OR unchecked.
I have another website with v. 3.6.4 and the titles and options work just as expected there. How can I correct this in this version 3.6.7?