Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Need help removing top of page margin.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2014, 02:33 PM
wskdigital

18 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] Need help removing top of page margin.

I had the same issue a few years back and found a fix for it. I've tried everything I could think of, but nothing is working.

I have this problem only in the FireFox browser.

For some odd reason I have between 15 and 20 pixel margin (maybe padding) at the very top of the page. I've use firebug to try to solve the issue, but still can't seem to find it.

Here is the site: augrabbernome.com

Any help is appreciated.