Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

how do i move a section up closer to header or nav bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2010, 09:59 AM
ididapoopy

1 posts · Sep 2010
how do i move a section up closer to header or nav bar

need to move my content up closer to the nav bar.

the green area widgets toward the bottom are pre coded widgets.

the section in the mddle is where a featured image use to be that i removed don't want to use.

here is a scan

the brown at the top is my nav bar, and the section below is where my widgets start.

i want to move everything up closer to the nav bar

i realize this might be a padding thing,..but can i use <br> or <tr> in some place? i've done that before an d it prevents goofy stuff that the padding does. i just don't know where to put it.

Last edited by ididapoopy; Sep 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM.