Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to use various styles for each word in blog headline?

Old Nov 6, 2009, 07:14 AM
Choban

2 posts · Nov 2009
Hi there,
I would like to apply different font styles to every word in my headline, but don't have any idea how to do that. Can someone help me?!
Thanks!
Old Nov 6, 2009, 09:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can style the whole title tru Atahualpa options, but if you want to style each word, you will probable need to insert html into the title.

I suggest you swap to the default theme to see if you can get it going then switch back to Atahualpa. just realize you may run into some problems with HTML in the title
Old Nov 6, 2009, 10:09 AM
Choban

2 posts · Nov 2009
Thanks, I've tried but with no success. Maybe I could enable html in title somewhere . Just need to find where. Continuing with altering and dinging ...