Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Feature Request: archive by custom taxonomy

Old Nov 27, 2010, 08:22 PM
startack

14 posts · Nov 2010
i sure i'm so far outside of the bell curve wanting this one that i'm almost positive it will never see the light of day.

i'd like the archive options in atahualpa to include custom taxonomies.

im working on a site that operates on a fiscal year not a calendar year. i created a custom taxonomy for year with each year as a term in that taxonomy. this way a post can be classified in the correct year regardless of date.

right now im using the taxonomy terms list plugin by michael fields to display the archives from the custom taxonomy and the archive option in atahualpa to display the archive by category on the same page.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 05:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You could try building your own query using the query template in the gold forum tutorials forum