Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Increasing width of pages (not Home page)

Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:19 AM
missla1

3 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Increasing width of pages (not Home page)

Hi I'm new to wordpress templates and codes. I love the size/width of the blog posts on my Home page but all other pages are squished together. They are no where near as wide as the posts on the Home page and I cannot seem to find out how to change the width.

Help!
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:01 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you post the link to your site?
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:05 AM
missla1

3 posts · Nov 2009
Sure. www.affairswithelegance.com/blog

The main/home page looks good but if you click on one of the pages in the Archives list you'll see the posts are not as wide as the ones on home page.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you checked your sidebar setting to make sure you don't have the right inner sidebar set to show on all but the home page? It looks like you have it set to show on all but the home page and have no widgets in it.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:36 AM
missla1

3 posts · Nov 2009
That fixed it!!! Thank you sooooo much!