Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

How to add rules/guidelines for commenting in the comment box

Old Sep 26, 2010, 08:52 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Hi there,

I would like to add some guidelines for people who are commenting to my blog posts in the comment box below where it says "Leave a Reply". Is it possible to do this within ATO>style and configure comments ? Or do I need to edit a php file?

Thank you!
Old Sep 26, 2010, 12:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You would need to edit the comments.php and the comments-paged.php files. If you decide to edit them make sure you have a copy you can upload in case you edit incorrectly.