Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

WordPress new versions and ThemeFrame?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 8, 2010, 01:27 PM
zolzi

14 posts · Nov 2010
WordPress new versions and ThemeFrame?

Hi,
I would like to know how will ThemeFrame manage changes in WordPress versions.
Meaning: I assume that ThemeFrame creates templates compatible with WordPress 3.0. What happens if WordPress upgrades to 3.5? Will you be updating ThemeFrame accordingly?

Thanks!