Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Need a search for Nextgen Gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 9, 2009, 08:58 PM
danzibar

1 posts · May 2009
Need a search for Nextgen Gallery

Hi,

I have a nextgen gallery running on my blog and I need a search bar which will appear on the gallery page which will just search the gallery images and nothing else on the blog.

How do I do this?

I have seen various codes around the net but not found any which do the job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Dan