Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Missing RSS Feed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21, 2011, 09:06 PM
flyboy

115 posts · Sep 2010
[SOLVED] Missing RSS Feed

I never even realized, but I've been with RSS feed for a while (not even sure at which version of Atahualpa the feeds stopped working since I don't really subscribe to my own feeds, but I do have a 6.4.4 installation that seems fine)

Basically the feed gets a parsing error - XMP abruptly stops after <content:encoded><![CDATA[ when the permalinks are set to /%postname%/

Changing to a different theme resolves the issue (requires dumping browser cache)

So out of the following feeds only one works:

.../feed/ (doesn't work)
.../feed/rss/ (works)
.../feed/rss2/ (doesn't work)
.../feed/rdf/ (doesn't work)
.../feed/atom/ (doesn't work)

Last edited by flyboy; May 21, 2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: URLs get automatically converted into links