Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Linking pages for Search Engine Optimisation

Old May 29, 2009, 12:06 AM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
Am new to this so hope my questions are not dumb.
1) I am trying to optimise my site for SEO, and I read that I should link the pages of my site. is this done automatically by Atahualpa as I create pages or posts? or do I have to manually do something?
2) The name of one of my pages (and also a post), appears above the page menu bar on all pages but the home page. can't get rid of it, even when I delete the problem pages. what have I done wrong?
thanks for help anyone.
Old May 31, 2009, 06:08 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1) all pages and posts are automatically linked
2) Post a URL of the page
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:03 AM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
http://www.brisbanegoodwill.com thanks in advance. Leoni
Old Jun 1, 2009, 06:21 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You may have put something wrong into the All in One SEO fields for those pages. The source code looks like

<!-- all in one seo pack 1.5.1 [490,561] -->

World Invocation Day<meta name="description" content

The red part should not be there. Disable All in one SEO for a moment to see if it goes away. Then activate it again and look through the All in one SEO option fields
Old Jun 1, 2009, 09:59 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
You are so clever Flynn. Problem disappeared when All in One SEO deactivated. Went to settings page for SEO and found I had incorrectly typed the offending words in the "additional page headers" field. Problem fixed!!! Thank you.