Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Woocommerce fonts transparency problem

Old Jun 3, 2013, 08:09 AM
movie-ink

16 posts · Mar 2013
Woocommerce fonts transparency problem

Hi There,

I am having problems finding where to adjust the colour of the text for the single-product page and the all products page.

Would anyone know where in CSS I could change this? As you can see, text 'disappears' (becomes transparent) when hoovering:

http://www.hazardousoperations.com/m...apartment-the/

Woocommerce only offers a few options, I guess the rest of the info is taken from other CSS info.

Regards,

Erik
Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Use FireBug in FireFox and see what CSS is being applied. You can find the css file appling it. If it is from woocomerce you can edit their style sheet.

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 3, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 01:13 PM
movie-ink

16 posts · Mar 2013
That is what I did.. but still, can't find it. Looks like it gets some info from the Montezuma css as it also copied the font I am using in my Montezuma css.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Erik
Old Jun 3, 2013, 02:15 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Use firebug on the area, and it will give you all the css declarations that apply. If there's a conflict, the more specific one will apply. If they are equally specific, the last one in sequence in will apply.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 08:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do this,
1) export your montezuma settings
2) go to the first css option page and reset the options for that page
3) test the site if the issue still exists
4) if the issue still exists, reset the next page of options and go to (3)

5) import the settings you exported
6) go to the page that you reset that fixed the problem and see what is different from the orignal code for that page