Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Help with Functions.php error please!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2012, 01:17 PM
adrian29630

39 posts · Sep 2011
[SOLVED] Help with Functions.php error please!

For some reason I am getting a message as follows:-

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/content/71/8234371/html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 1034

Unfortunately as I do not have direct server access for this site I can't trace the appropriate line to determine what the error is as I can only access via FTP or normally in the WP editor.

This error is causing the site to not display at all, only the error message, and I also now cannot access the WP Dashboard either.

The theme version is 3.6.7

Can you please let me know what I need to amend to make this work again. I have attached a PDF of the current functions.pdf but have had to do this this way as I could not upload a notepad or word.doc version

Thanks in advance

Adrian
Attached Files
File Type: pdf functions.pdf (168.1 KB, 1506 views)