Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] I want Ads to Appear on my side Bar>>>where do I place the ads codes???

Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:25 PM
kels124

2 posts · Sep 2009
Hello there, I just extracted some ads code from adbrite and Google, I want to place them into my ATAHUALPA WP THEME SIDEBARS of my wp site where do I place de codes

Counting on your prompt response(s)...Thanks!
Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:43 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
Add text widgets to your sidebar where you want the ad to be, and paste the ad code into the text widget.