Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Unexperienced newbie.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 28, 2010, 05:10 PM
pioux

1 posts · Jan 2010
Unexperienced newbie.

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, I am a big newb when it comes to any type of programming or css. I have created just one website on wordpress and have used templates on it.

I am now looking into creating another website but I do want the ability to design and implement my own layout and was pleasantly surprised that ThemeFrame is comming out. What I wanted to ask though is that: Is this program designed for total newbs like me? Or am I required to know some knowledge of css or php or any sort of programming to get anywhere? It looks simple enough through the vids, but I'm afraid that once I start it up, I would be so overwhelmed that I would just freeze and have that deer and headlights moment, then walk away feeling defeated. (I am sure I am not alone with this experience LoL)

As you can imagine, I am simply intimidated by code and have no confidence in my ability in programming. (thats for smart people like you guys)

Thank you!