Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

don't know how to set up and edit profiles

Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:08 PM
rojir

1 posts · Nov 2012
don't know how to set up and edit profiles

Hi, I just started with WordPress and Atahualpa seems a great theme as I'd like to work with a community. I cannot figure out though how the profiles work. I registered one aside from my admin one which worked fine, but I don't know how to edit or view that profile or the admin one. Generally, I would like to know where I can find some documentation or help with using the community parts of this theme, please. Thanks for your help!

Rojir
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you talking about something in the Atahualpa options or something in the wordpress options?
You will need to be more detailed in your explaination as I do not understand what you are asking.