Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Upgraded from 3.4.4 to 3.6.4 run into an issue?

Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:38 AM
WesleyTack

14 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via MSN to WesleyTack
Upgraded from 3.4.4 to 3.6.4 run into an issue?

Hello,
I just upgraded to the latest Wordpress 3.0.5 and also decided to upgrade Atahualpa to 3.6.4
Now when I visit my site all I get is the BG color + the top border/frame that is supposed to be the content. When I re-activate my old Atahualpa theme the site is back to normal, and works. Does anyone have a clue where the mix-up could be?
I tried removing the old theme folder from the FTP
I tried resetting all theme settings in the new atahualpa (same empty page result)
I then re-imported my settings, but still no page visible.
I have PHP5
here is my page how it looks after upgrading:
http://www.wesleytack.com/

Hopefully someone knows what I did wrong, or what's wrong with this

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You may be a victim of the Suhosin issue. Do a forum search for Suhosin for more info.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:12 AM
WesleyTack

14 posts · Dec 2009
Thanks for the help!
I used the php.ini file in my root, now I get a bunch of error's on my front page.
Me being the php / html wiz kid that I am have no clue what to do with these :/
http://www.wesleytack.com/
Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Seems to me it's looking for an
include which it can't find in the header and footer.php (although I use both of the
form the new install).
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are several Suhosin "fixes" that you may need to try as the implementations are not the same on every host and some hosts block php.ini changes.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:41 AM
WesleyTack

14 posts · Dec 2009
I tried all searches. Nothing seemed to work. You mention in some threads to go back to 3.5.x
I uploaded my own 3.4.4 theme again as it seems to work on the current Wordpress 3.0.5 release as well. This makes my site work at least. I hope a future Atahualpa update will fix this.
I also contacted my host and they told me Suhosin support is there.