Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Easy PHP Calendar Integration

Old Apr 21, 2009, 09:07 AM
pcncarolina

8 posts · Apr 2009
Has anyone integrated Easy PHP Calendar into Atahualpa3.0? I'm having a devil of a time finding the <body> tag. I found this on line 824 of the header.php file but am not sure this is correct.

<body<?php bodyclasses(); ?><?php echo ($bfa_ata['html_inserts_body_tag'] != "" ? ' ' . apply_filters(widget_text, $bfa_ata['html_inserts_body_tag']) : ''); ?>>
Old Apr 21, 2009, 10:11 AM
bcorrigan

85 posts · Feb 2009
do you need to put code in the body tag? If so, use the HTML Inserts: Body Tag feature in Atahualpa Theme Options. There are other tag insertion options there as well.
Old Apr 21, 2009, 01:28 PM
pcncarolina

8 posts · Apr 2009
Yes, there is some code that needs placed in various specific locations. Without re-typing all the nonsense the link is here . I am sooooo new to PHP and especially WP that I can barely keep up with what some instructions are asking. But I'm willing, nay desiring, to move away from anything MS and Frontpage (or Expression Web) is MS.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Blessings,
PC
Old Jul 18, 2009, 07:26 PM
edwardcating

1 posts · Jul 2009
I am in the same exact boat. I fear that I'll have to abandon Atahualpa in favor of a simpler theme that I can customize more easily. Unfortunately, my boss insists on the event-calendar functionality of easy PHP Calendar, and I have not found anything else that comes close to it. Please let me know if you fugure out hoe to insert the necessary code below the <body> tag, and how to create the widget in the sidebar. Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2009, 11:00 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The body tag and the left sidebars are in header.php. The right sidebars are in footer.php