Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header without image

Old Dec 2, 2009, 01:04 AM

4 posts · Feb 2009
Venelles 13770
Header without image

Bonjour,

How is it possible to create a new template - for an agenda page - without logo/image in the header ?

Thanks
Old Dec 2, 2009, 04:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Yes it is, but it would be easier to just put in a CSS Insert (at ATO->add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts)

Just find the page id - edit the page and look at the address bar which will look like: 'http://yourdomain.comwp-admin/page.php?action=edit&post=224'
the number at the end is the page ID.

Add this CSS (where you put your page's id in place of the '224')
HTML Code:
body.page-id-224 table#logoarea {display: none; }
body.page-id-224 div#imagecontainer {display: none; }
this will cause teh logo area and header image to not display on that page.