Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Removing Dashes

Old May 12, 2010, 11:49 PM
cpalmer03

15 posts · Mar 2010
I have searched the forum, and i have tried all that there was to offer via inserts, but i end up with this...

http://rootsandrambles.com/

The dashes are gone on the top, but not on the bottom or around pages?
Old May 13, 2010, 04:14 AM
D Light

1 posts · May 2010
Are you refering to dashes or spaces after hyperlinks? I am new to the forum and I am wondering how to remove the little non clickable box that shows up after an affiliate link to a book Experience Nice in my most recent post on my site www.crazyparking.com .
I am so new to the forum I don't know how to ask this question in a new posting. Sorry if this is the wrong place.
Old May 13, 2010, 04:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
cpalmer03 - none of the pages show anythng but the front page???
Old May 17, 2010, 03:22 PM
cpalmer03

15 posts · Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
cpalmer03 - none of the pages show anythng but the front page???
That is correct, that is how i set it up
Old May 17, 2010, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have at ATO->Style & edit FOOTER->Footer Style an entry 'border-top: dashed 1px #cccccc;
'?
Old May 17, 2010, 03:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I'm just curious. What dashed lines?

Just saw them hidden in the background image.
Old May 24, 2010, 05:50 PM
RenegadeFerret

3 posts · May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpalmer03
I have searched the forum, and i have tried all that there was to offer via inserts, but i end up with this...

http://rootsandrambles.com/

The dashes are gone on the top, but not on the bottom or around pages?
I had that problem on mine too. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly where I went to fix it. But here is what I did:

1. Go to the code editor - Appearance > Editor
2. Use ctrl+F and search for dashed, press find next and go through each sheet of code

You should come accross something that looks like dashed 1px. Change it to dashed 0px or solid 1px and that should fix it. If you don't see it fixed, change the code back and keep searching.

Hope that helps, again sorry I don't know the exact place and if my terminology isn't the best.