Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Removing (Top) Page Menu Bar - Displaying page menu in left column instead

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:04 AM
DrewD

1 posts · Mar 2010
Help Removing (Top) Page Menu Bar - Displaying page menu in left column instead

Hi there, for our site we'd like to remove the page menu bar at the top. Removing the pages and the border removes everything except a dashed line that I can't seem to get rid of. (See canfar.com/sfl for reference.)

Would like to have the page menu in the left column - at the moment, using WordPress as a CMS only, not for the blog capabilities. Is there a way to do this?

Much appreciated!
Drew