Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How can I style a single post?

Old Jan 16, 2010, 03:34 PM
ahc

38 posts · May 2009
I've been trying to find a answer to this question, but haven't. I would like to style the single post, with precision, the title, the distance between the lines and the font size. I thank you in advance.
Old Jan 17, 2010, 05:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you want to style a single post , you will have to add a CSS selector and CSS rules in teh ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts option. You will have to get the post id so you can specify that post in the CSS Selector - the easiest way is to view the page with the post and then view the source of the page and look thru the HTML code till you find the post. Then you should be able to create a CSS selector and the rules to style the post however you want.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 08:07 AM
ahc

38 posts · May 2009
Thanks, Jungledad!