Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Split right sidebar to 2 sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 1, 2011, 01:12 AM
fsastrow

14 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Split right sidebar to 2 sidebars

Hi all,

Can I ask how to split right sidebar widget area to 2 widget areas? I want to split it to 2 rows: top and bottom rows.

basically like this:

top row widget area
bottom row widget area

I know we can add extra widget in header, center column or footer, but I don't know how to add it in the existing sidebars.

Actually I want to do it cos I want to add separate backgrounds for the widgets. I want the top row widgets to have transparent background and the bottom row widgets to have colored background

Thanks in advance