Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Can't find Theme to edit it

Old Mar 9, 2009, 07:52 PM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
Can't find Theme to edit it

Update ... Found it

Hi
Very, very new to this, managed to download Atahualpa at the weekend and have great fun using it. I was trying to change the logo at the top left, for my own, and last night found it in filezilla? (sorry, I said I was new!) managed to get my own logo in there .. changed format, drag and drop etc .. but it didn't show on the site. I left it until today and did other stuff but hate to be beaten so came back .. now I can't find any reference to Atahulapa in Filezilla .. my site is fine, I think! so where has it gone and how do I get it back to have another go at editing the logo? Thank you and sorry to be dim .. Bec

Last edited by feastfresh; Mar 10, 2009 at 02:10 AM.